Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Documentation packet v2

I just completed an extensive revamp of my documentation packet [updated 8/8/08].  Changes/additions in red include:
  • I corrected the CAD rendering on the TOC page to reflect the actual sustainer tube length of 40".
  • I corrected two schematic wiring errors
  • I added a flight simulation section based on Rocksim simulations using the latest Lucerne Valley weather and Google Earth coordinates and elevation data.
  • I authored my detailed flight plan
  • I added a packing list (don't want to forget anything!)
  • I edited my build plan to reflect changes and additions now that I'm very nearly done.
After Dok/Kurt review and approve this document I'll publish a final version before Friday and print this beast out so I can carry a book out with me.

No comments: