Friday, May 16, 2008

Three things...

  • It turns out that my parents can't make it out to my level 3 attempt on June 7th.  As a result I'm going to push to the June 14th Lucerne Valley launch instead.  This coincides with RocStock XXVII so it should be a good scene.  This will also eliminate the lengthy drive my TAP members would have had down to Plaster City.
  • After piecing together the area where I'd planned to add a video camera I realized that there's no room!  Unfortunately I'm going to have to abandon on-board video for this vessel. There's much to be said for custom designs...
  • I am making progress on my level 3 design, component honing, and documentation and I'm still on track for the June 14 event.  I plan to spend the weekend updating this blog, sending documentation packages to my TAP members, and building.  Stay tuned.

No comments: