Saturday, June 8, 2019

Bailing on NSL

In addition to owing many blog updates I've just decided to bail on NSL.  Both would seem to underscore my recent lack of blog worthiness.

Today I was planning to fly an Aerotech M4500 Super Thunder (98/7680 casing) in the Madcow 8" Mega Cowabunga.  That would have been a new thrust maximum for me but, after a lengthy but cool day at work yesterday, I went to bed having forgotten to bond the grains.  I also just discovered that my Raven LiPo batteries are bloating and will no longer charge.  As such this exciting new thrust maximum will have to wait.

I went to FeatherweightAltimeters.com to order replacement batteries and discovered the Raven4.  I bought one also. :)

Thanks for occasionally checking in and I expect to rebuild my rocketry prowess in the coming weeks and months.

No comments: