Sunday, January 5, 2014

Welcome to 2014!!

I tried to employ a bit programming fun and entitle this entry "Welcome to 2013++" but the increment operator is apparently not blogger-friendly so there it is in quotes.
     I want to provide a quick launch update as things have been/are getting kinda weird hence the sparse blogging on my part:
  • December Plaster City was blown out on Saturday for the first time in a year.
  • After a decade of flying at Plaster City we lost our FAA waiver for that chunk of land on January 1 due to reevaluation of the airspace.  The club is working with the FAA to identify a new site but, until that time, it's model rockets only at least for Jan/Feb so I'm planning to attend Lucerne only in the interim.
  • I'm hoping to attend Lucerne on 1/11 but a post-work conflict might prevent that.  
  • Grrrrr...
  • So February in Lucerne then?
Thanks again to my loyal readership and cheers to an amazing 2014!

No comments: