Today I finished primary assembly of the Extreme DarkStar (right) and there's the final Nike Smoke my parents bought for me (left). [Update: While I was authoring this entry I figured out they'd shipped the wrong DarkStar fins to me. Awesome now that's it's friggin' built! The Nike Smoke is fine, however. Details below...]
6162M1675 Pink. Based on KO's previous flights this rocket seems to get about 3 feet per Newton-second of total impulse. As such I would estimate about 17,000-18,000' from that motor. I'll also fly it dual deploy but plan to run both a Beeline GPS transmitter and my workhorse tracker beacon to assure recovery. Here are some build details from previous weeks:
kit specs. That's strange because the fin tabs matched the slot length correctly so I assumed they'd just messed up on the fin template. Maybe mine won't fly on any 75mm motor made then... Dammit.